Begin the day with this protein-packed Egg, Turkey Sausage, and Swiss Chard Breakfast.
- 2 English muffins
- 2 Fried Eggs
- 2 Turkey Sausage Patties
- 2 cups Cooked Swiss chard
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Chop up the Swiss chard and onion.
- Heat the electric griddle to about 300 degrees, add the coconut oil, and fry the Swiss chard and onion until tender.
- Add the eggs to the griddle, and fry according to your preference.
- Cook the sausages in the microwave, and toast the muffins.
- Butter the muffins, place the veggies on the bottom muffin, place the sausage on top of the veggies, place the egg on top of the sausage, and cover the egg with the top of the muffin.
Fried Egg, Turkey Sausage, & Veggie Breakfast
Want to add veggies to your breakfast? This egg and turkey sausage muffin includes Swiss chard. It’s so easy to make and doesn’t take long.
Consider adding vegetables to your breakfast such as:
- Swiss chard