Weekly Meal Plans for Steak Leftovers
Plan healthy meals for the week with steak you’ve grilled, pan-fried, or oven-cooked or slow-cooked. Listed below are steak breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus to make it easy for you – and a hamburger steak and egg breakfast recipe.
Ideas for Menus with Steak
- Mandarin Orange Steak Salad
- Grilled Steak, Peppers, and Onions
- Steak and Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Steak Sandwiches
- Open-Faced Slow Cooker Steak Sandwiches
- Steak Chili
- Hamburger Steak Breakfast
Start the day out with a Hamburger Steak Breakfast. You won’t even think about eating for hours with all the protein. It’s just SO good. Really, it’s only a hamburger patty. Right? Sort of but one that’s a nice size, extra lean, and BIG!
Maybe you are familiar with cooking hamburger steaks. Just in case you aren’t, though, here’s a recipe for you:
Hamburger Steak & Mushroom Breakfast for Two
Make this hearty hamburger steak breakfast, good for one or two servings.
- 1 lb Hamburger, organic and extra lean
- 1 each Egg
- 2 teaspoons Santa Fe Seasonings Six Seasonings Or use your favorite seasonings
- 1 cup Chopped Raw Spinach
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 1/2 each Onion, chopped fine If desired
- 4 tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 each Large Fried Eggs
Beat egg with a whisk in a large bowl.
Add seasoning, salt, hamburger, spinach, and onion.
Mix well, and shape hamburger into four patties.
Slice the mushrooms and saute on a 300-degree electric griddle with the coconut oil.
Grill until they are done as you like.
Fry the eggs in two tablespoons of coconut oil according to the way you like your eggs fried.
Serve hamburger steaks with fried eggs. Add grits and toast as sides if you like.
I have also cooked hamburgers in the slow cooker, wrapped in foil. They have turned out very good this way. So if you choose not to grill the steaks, try cooking them in the slow cooker on high for five or six hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
Hamburger steak and fried eggs provide a large amount of protein, and you should be quite full after such a hearty breakfast. Enjoy every minute of it!